Bedroom Two, which we are calling the Heather Room, is on the first floor located at the front of the house.
There are views over the village, the Shinty Park (a safe place from which to watch the game) and to the Ardgour hills.
- 2 single beds with double sized feather duvets to make it more cosy
- Option to make the bed into a superking if staying for 3 or more nights
- Set of 3 towels per person plus a facecloth
- En-suite – bath with shower over
- Highland Soap Company products
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Free WiFi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do.