Bedroom Three at Fern Villa
Bedroom Three at Fern Villa is our double bedroom situated on the first floor at the front of the house. The bed is facing the window so we also say you can have a view with your brew! Being west facing you’ll also get to enjoy the sunsets.
There are views over the village, the Shinty Park (a safe place from which to watch the game) and to the Ardgour hills. This room is west facing so you’ll get to see some wonderful sunsets.
- Double bed with king-size feather duvet to make it more cosy
- Dressing Table with vanity mirror
- Comfy bucket chair
- Set of 3 towels and a face cloth per person
- Small en-suite shower room – fully renovated in January 2020. Mirror with shaver point.
- Highland Soap Co products, to avoid plastic wastage we have refillable bottles
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Ask us for a bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Alarm Clock
- Free Wi-fi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do in the area. We’ve included some of our favourite places.
You are welcome to relax in the Guest Lounge in the evening where you will find plenty of reading material.