Bedroom Three, which we are calling the Tartan Room, is our double bedroom situated on the first floor at the front of the house. The bed is facing the window so we also say you can have a view with your brew!
There are views over the village, the Shinty Park (a safe place from which to watch the game) and to the Ardgour hills.
- Double bed with king-size feather duvet to make it more cosy
- Set of 3 towels per person plus a face cloth
- Small en-suite shower room
- Highland Soap Company products
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Free Wi-fi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do.