Bedroom One at Fern Villa
Bedroom One at Fern Villa is on the first floor and is located at the back of the house and has a nice cosy feel. It has views over gardens, a wooded hillside and a glimpse of the Pap of Glencoe can be seen depending on the season.
- Double bed
- Feather duvet
- Set of 3 towels and a facecloth per person
- Small en-suite shower room – fully renovated in January 2020. With mirror and shaving point.
- Highland Soap Co products – to avoid plastic wastage we have refillable bottles
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Ask us for a bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Alarm Clock
- Small Chair
- Free WiFi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do.
Please check that you are happy with the room size before making a booking. You are welcome to relax in the Guest Lounge in the evening where you will find plenty of reading material.