Bedroom One, which we are calling the Floral Room (just waiting for some curtains to be shortened), has views over gardens, a wooded hillside and a glimpse of the Pap of Glencoe can be seen depending on the season.
- Double bed
- Feather duvet
- Set of 3 towels person and a facecloth
- Small en-suite shower room
- Complimentary bathroom products. We user larger bottles to avoid the plastic wastage from small individual bottles
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Free WiFi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do.
Please check that you are happy with the room size before making a booking.