Bedroom Four at Fern Villa
Bedroom Four at Fern Villa, is on the first floor at the back of the house. It has views over gardens to a wooded hillside where quite often grazing deer can be spotted.
The feature wall has just been repapered using Potagerie paper, Angel’s design from Escape to the Chateau.
- 2 single twin beds with feather duvets
- A small chair
- Set of 3 towels per person plus a facecloth
- Small en-suite shower room – completely renovated in January 2019. Mirror with shaving point
- Highland Soap Co products, to avoid plastic wastage we have refillable bottles
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Ask us for a bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Alarm Clock
- Free WiFi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do in the area. We have included some of our favourite places.
Please check that you are happy with the room size before making a booking. You are welcome to relax in the Guest Lounge in the evening where you will find plenty of reading material.