Bedroom Four, which we may call the Garden Bird room (need to get curtains organised), is on the first floor at the back of the house. It has views over gardens to a wooded hillside where quite often grazing deer can be spotted.
- 2 single twin beds with feather duvets
- Set of 3 towels per person plus a facecloth
- Small en-suite shower room – completely renovated in January 2019
- A few complimentary products. We use larger bottles to prevent plastic wastage from the smaller individual bottles
- Hot drink making facilities with Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Bottle of tap water to use for the kettle (water is safe to drink from en-suite tap it’s just a bit difficult to fill up a kettle)
- Ask us for fresh milk
- Colour TV
- Free WiFi
Take a look through our Welcome folder for ideas on where to eat and things to do.
Please check that you are happy with the room size before making a booking.